Thanks for visiting Twin Stitcher's blog! To purchase any of the patterns shown below in E-Pattern form (downloadable patterns)
simply click on each image to be directed to my website or go to www.twinstitchers.com.
NOTE: If you are interested in wholesale purchase, please read the description of each pattern for wholesale availability.
Not all patterns are available for wholesale purchase (store resale in hard copy form).
For questions e-mail me at twinstitchers@yahoo.com -Thank you! -Coley

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Family Patterns


Sister Lets...(above) item #OU874
available as an E-Pattern for $5.00
Brother Lets...(above) item #OU875
available as an E-Pattern for $5.00
My Mother (above) item #OU842
available as an E-Pattern for $5.00
Grams & Gramps (above) item #OU841
available as an E-Pattern for $5.00
My Sister My Friend (above) item #OU813
available as an E-Pattern for $5.00 
'My Sister My Friend' comes with alternate hairstyles so you can personalize your stitchery to match you and your sister.

No comments: