Thanks for visiting Twin Stitcher's blog! To purchase any of the patterns shown below in E-Pattern form (downloadable patterns)
simply click on each image to be directed to my website or go to www.twinstitchers.com.
NOTE: If you are interested in wholesale purchase, please read the description of each pattern for wholesale availability.
Not all patterns are available for wholesale purchase (store resale in hard copy form).
For questions e-mail me at twinstitchers@yahoo.com -Thank you! -Coley

Monday, January 5, 2009

Have you seen this...???

OK, you have all GOT to check this out! My friend Polly, of Helping Little Hands just did this AWESOME posting about "faux embroidery" using one of TS's patterns....It is "Our Family Tree" none the less! OMGosh...it turned out sooooo cute! I know you are all afraid of that pattern in particular but as Polly says, it only took a couple of hours to do it this way....compared to 60 hours...that is total instant craftification! I am in love with her version of "Our Family Tree" and I hope you will all agree! Here is a sneak preview...
But to see the WHOLE sampler you will have to go to...
K, this is my version...
See the difference??? HER's WINS!!!
Thanks for sharing Polly!!!

No comments: